- Report: Verizon could sell wireline assets as part of $10B sale
- PEG Bandwidth: Wireless operators are pulling back on rural dark fiber backhaul initiatives
- FCC to draft proposal to overturn anti-municipal broadband laws in Tennessee, North Carolina
- Intel acquires Lantiq, enhances residential gateway and access network reach
- Ergen’s Dish Network AWS-3 purchases bolster spectrum war chest
- NTT DoCoMo launches 1 Gbps FTTH, wireless service bundle
- Birch enhances metro fiber service in Houston, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C.
- Qualcomm defends Snapdragon 810 with over 60 device wins
- Viva la best 4G coverage!
- Zain Group’s 2014 revenue, net profit falls on ‘foreign currency revaluation’
Popular Topics4G Africa Airtel Alcatel-Lucent AT&T australia brazil Canada carrier ethernet CenturyLink China Cloud Corporate/Financial Equipment Ericsson fcc France FTTH germany Ghana Google Huawei india Indonesia Japan kenya LTE mexico MTN Networks Nigeria Operator Russia Services South Africa spain Technology Trends telecom news Telefonica uganda United States Verizon vodafone west africa Wireless